话题一：Does fame bring happiness, or are people who are not famous more likely to be happy?
1）In my opinion, though the joy of life depends entirely on personal view to the world, fame are easier to bring happiness than ordinary people.
修改：From my point of view, it is easier for the wealthy to obtain happiness than ordinary people.
2）Due to fame people can earn enough money to do whatever they would like to do. However, ordinary person may be worried about starvation and medical expense. I will take my friend for an example.
1. whatever 太绝对。
2. however, 这个词表示但是，主要用作插入语。表示但是还可以用By contrast, on the contrary。
3. 举例子的词组单调了，a good case in point is that…; A typical/perfect/convincing/persuasive example can be found in …; to illustrate 等等都可以表示要举例子。
Fame could render a person more able to earn money so as to do things that he really prefers. By contrast, an ordinary man may have to struggle with various difficulties resulting from poverty, which discourages him from doing things that could really improve his sense of happiness.
话题二：Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame and power?
1）In my opinion, conscience is a more powerful motivator than money, fame or money, as conscience is a guiding star hiding deeply inside our mind and a rule set by ourselves leading us to a place where we should be.
1. I maintain that conscience does have a more powerful motivation compared with money and fame.
2. Admittedly, people who work for wealth and reputation may have a greater chance of experiencing advantages when they start out. However, it is what one does according to one’s conscience that determines long-term life satisfaction.
3. The example of a teacher in Beijing New Oriental School serves as a typical example.
2）As far as I am concerned, conscience does have more powerful motivation. It is considered as a standard of reality and can easily be shown（太绝对）. I always keep my conscience in mind so that I never （有点执拗的可爱）cheat in the tests. I want to get higher goals, but I cannot leave my conscience behind.
修改：Conscience serves as a morality standard in almost every student’s heart.
To be more specific, if you comply with the rule of exam, you may feel clear and comfortable. But when you violate it, your guilt might haunt you forever despite the initial happiness brought by cheating.